HDFC Credit Card Status: The name of HDFC bank has always been in the list of top private banks in India. And why should it not be, It is the most sincere bank, It is the bank which provides a lot of features to it’s customers.
HDFC bank has approx 4963 branches in all over india in approx 2727 Cities. This number is so large that they can fulfil the needs of all their customers.
The bank always tries to make its customers happier. The cooperation of the staff here is just extraordinary. Now let me tell you the reason why can leave them, haha I was just kidding, I am very much sure that they will not give you even single reason to switch back to another bank.
A huge number of services are provided by this bank which includes Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mutual Funds etc. Out of these large number of services,the most popular services of there are Credit Card and Debit Card.
A debit card can be easily gotten by the bank even most of the times it is provided by the bank at the time of Account Opening. But the process of getting a credit card is a little difficult. You first have to fulfil all the eligibility criteria that they have decided. After that, you have to fill the application form and you are good to go.
Table of Contents
How to check HDFC Credit Card Status:
Also, after applying for a credit card you have to wait a lot. We can’t decrease the time but we can track out HDFC credit card status on their official website. This can be done by some simple steps mentioned below.
- Simply just head over to HDFC bank’s official website or click here to redirect their directly.
- After that Click on the Personal TAB located at the top.
- After that click on Products > Cards > Credit cards > and then click on Track your Credit card.
- Once you click on that, a new age will open. On which you can Track your HDFC credit card status.
Now you can track your HDFC credit card status by three options.
- By entering your 16-digit application reference number. (Provided at the time of application)
- By entering the Application form number. (Provided at the time of application)
- By entering your Date of Birth. (Date of birth entered at the time of application)
Along with These details, you also have to enter your 10-digit mobile Number on which you will get an OTP. By entering the OTP you will be able to see your HDFC Credit Card Status.