Check out the best methods for creating an account on Gmail without Phone Number. In order to use Google services, it is necessary to have an activate Google account that is also known as the Gmail Account. Once you get registered on Google, you get an ID ending with gmail.com. This is the Google ID.
Additionally, to complete the Gmail or Google Registration, it is important to have an activated mobile number. Through the mobile number, Google recognizes you and sends a secret OTP to the number while registration process going on. Once you enter the OTP then only you become able to complete the signup procedure. Hence it is clear that for activating a Gmail account it is important to have a mobile number. But still, there are many people who want to get registered on Gmail without Phone Number. Sometimes it happens that you can’t get registered even after using the mobile number. The reason is that the mobile number has already been used in various other Gmail or Google accounts. In this situation also the easiest manner is to Create Email without Phone Number
If you are also one of those then you must check this article out. Here in this article, we have given all the essential details that can help you to Create Gmail Without Phone Number 2019.
Method 1: Create an account on Gmail without Mobile Number
- First of all, you need to visit the Gmail section in your device and open the mail account from which you have already logged in
- Next step you need to follow is to hit in the 03 horizontal lines given
- Hit on the mail ID shown there and then from the drop-down list, hit on the +Add Account option available
- Now, from the next screen available you have to hit on the “Google” tab given at the top in the options list
- After Page Navigation, you will see a “Create account” option at the bottom-left of the page
- Now you can enter your name and other details to create an account on Gmail without Mobile Number
Method 2: To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification 2019
Another method that you can try to create an account on Gmail without Mobile Number:
- If you are getting the above-given instructions useful then don’t worry, here we have given another set of instructions that you can follow. These instructions will definitely help you out.
- So, first of all, you have to delete all the cache, cookies and history, mobile numbers from your device
- Thereafter you have to go to Google and hit on create a new account
- Now while entering the details you have mention your year of birth in such a manner that your age seems like you are 13 years old.
- Since a 13 years old kid might not have a mobile phone, so in that case usually, Google asks to enter an alternative email account ID
- Enter the details and the alternative mobile ID
- Now you are all set with your new Gmail account that is created without any Mobile number
Method 3: To Create Account On Gmail Without Phone Number
Here is another method that you can also try to create your Gmail Account without a Phone number.
- First of all, you need to visit Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- After visiting the homepage you have to activate the New Incognito Window mode or the private mode
- Go to Gmail.com and then hit on Create New Account option
- Once you hit the tab you will be asked to enter the details like Name at the Front, rear, usernames of email, password, Date of Birth etc.
- When you reach the Mobile Number column, all you need to do is to leave it empty
- Now, you will see an option as Skip the verification
- You need to hit on the Skip option and then enter the CAPTCHA code appear on the same page
- Now hit on the Next Step
- Through this step, you will be able to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification 2019
- Finally, you will be asked to add your Profile picture
- If you reached this step that means the registration procedure is completed
- Now you can easily enjoy using the Gmail account without having your mobile number registered
Hence these are the three methods that you can use to Create Gmail Without Phone Number 2019.
You may also like: Best alternative websites like Textsheet in 2019