The Indian health and family welfare department and the government of India have various implementations of the health system. The reproductive and child health (RCH) program and the website of legal initiatives launched in India.
The program covers the entire country and cares about adolescent health, child health, newborn health, maternity, and reproduction.
The reproductive and child health program is expected to help the women with the childbirth process, the pregnancy cycle, and the infertility issue. It also includes couples and their safety.
The government, via the family and health welfare department, has also made a reproductive and child health portal for eligible users to gain data entry reports, information, and registration, etc. you can also access the portal via the link https://ech,nhm.gov.in/
What is the login process forthe reproductive and child health portal?
Follow the below steps for the login process
- First, you need to open the official website of reproductive and child health,i.e.,http://ech.nhm.gov.in/RCH/
- After that, you need to select the option ‘data entry and then click on the login tab.
- Now proceed and select the link https://reproductive and child health.nhm.gov.in/reproductive and child health/login/aspx
- You have to select the state and the state code on the menu bar.
- After that, enter you now on theuser’s name and the password in the space provided.
- After that, fill in the CAPTCHA code and enter the login button.
- Now you are on the home page of reproductive and child health, and from here, you can access the data of any type.
How can you set the location of the reproductive and child health portal?
To access the data entry portal, you must be a government employee. After login, you can start with the data entry process.
You can follow the below steps to begin
- First, you need to visit the portal with the help of the link https://ech.nhm.gov.in/RCH/
- Now on the menu bar, you need to select the location option.
- Afterward, go to the ‘set data entry here; it is reproductive and child healthy’ option.
- Select the district, health facility type, and health block/ward.
- You need to select the PSC, village, center, and sub-facility.
- Finally, you can click on the settings button, and you are done.
Reproductive and child health portal for data entry
Below isthe list of options on the data entry page
After setting the location, you should click on the data entry option in the tab menu. Here the system will open the data entry page with various options like
- The profile entry
- Eligible couples for the reproductive and child health program.
- Pregnant women entry.
- Child entry
- Health provider/ASHA entry.
- Bank information entry
- Direct data entry.
- Advanced reproductive and child health
- EC Re-registration.
- JSY PFMS module
You can choose any option as per the type to complete the task.
How can you register on the reproductive and child health portal ANM ASHA?
For the data entry list option, you can select the health provider entry option or the ASHA entry option. Once you choose the required option, you must do the ASH worker’s data entry with the help of the reproductive and child health portal.
Follow the below steps for the same
- First, you need to open the reproductive and child health official website.
- Under the data entrysection, you need to click on the options section II.
- Now you have to choose the ANM/ASHA registration.
- After that, click on continue, and a new registration form will open in front of you.
- Input the required fields like the name of the village, your complete name, designation, and more.
- Proceed further and gill mobile number, gender, father’s name, and other details, which are asked in the reproductive and child health form.
- After that, you must enter the financial year, joining date, and the complete address.
- Next, you need to enter the EID number and the EID date.
- Now you need to select the telecom operator and the bank details in the portal.
- After that, you have to enter your Aadhaar card number
- Now the form has reached on the final stages. Here you have to recheck all the details filled by you in relation to reproductive and child health (RCH).
- Now click on submit, and the system will complete the process, and your registration is done.
What is the reproductive and child health portal ANM ASHA registration?
Follow the below steps for the same.
- Go to section 2
- Select ANM/ASHA
- Select the registration option
- Now under the new registration option, you need to fill in complete details like village name, your name, designation, gender, mobile number, father’s name, financial year, joining date, address, EID number, and date.
- After that, enter the bank details and the Aadhar card number and click on submit button.