You can now easily download ITBP pay slip online via accessing the web portal itbp police.nic.in. You should have PIS,i.e., personal identity, to check or download details of the monthly salary mentioned in the PIS database. You can also find how to login to the payroll of Indo Tibetan Border Police in the PIS login portal to check the details of the salary.
Table of Contents
Payslip of ITBP can be downloaded online via ITBP’s official website. In this article, you will learn about downloading the payslip online and its features which included eSheets of the payments reflecting deductions, all earnings depending on the employee’s attendance.
Employees can also get their information sheet via the ITBP login offered through the passing login ID and the password.
Estatement of ITBP also involve the department head of finance and give them the access to upload the complete details of employee online. This task ensures that resources like attendance sheets, health cards, and payslips can be accessed easily online.
The official documents of the employee’s pay slip can be taken care of by the ITBP Himveer connect.
It would be best if you verified the login details with the employee details and could pass the password to stream details as and when needed.
It is a job you visit the ITBP Himveer connect office and fill the offline form to obtain the generated payslip.
Also, details of employees reflected here will be proof of employment. Any name change, date of birth, department code, or anything related to personal information can be done by visiting Himveer connect office only.
ITBP pay slip
The Login System is made by ITBP visible through the official website and accessible by credentials. The employee must get their login credentials first from the ITBP department and save them for future use. Get the monthly Salary Pay Slip from ITBP’s official login page. Follow the below-given process to download ITBP Payslip without getting waste of time.
- Launch the internet browser and search for the website itbpolice.nic.in and open it.
- Now you need to login, choose personal login 2 and view the Himveer personal login page.
- Now provide the login user name and password on the PIS website
- After that, enter the CAPTCHA shown next to it.
- Now you need to click on the submit button on the ITBP website.
- After that, you can easily locate your salary slip and view it.
- You can also use the download option to download the salary slip.
That’s it; this is how you can get ITBP Pay Slip from Himveer Connect Login personal page. This may use as government proof of your employment. Ensure you enter the correct Login credentials, as three failed login attempts will block your account for 24 hours. This account may unblock after 24 hours only or by contacting customer services.
The rank list of ITBP
ITBP Rank is based on the Position an Employee Hold. Thus below is the position considered Rank wise;based on the below positions, employees’ payroll will be deposited in their respective bank accounts.
- Subordinate officers,
- Under officers.
- Additional Director General
- Inspector General
- Deputy Inspector General
- Additional Deputy Inspector General
- Deputy Commandant
- Assistant Commandant
- Subedar Major
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Head Constable
How you can get ITBP to pay slip password reset from the Himveer login
Employees who have forgotten their password or login credentials can reset passwords online. There is no need to visit the office of Himveer to change your credentials, as the employee whose number registered with ITBP Himveer can change through the Online process only. Below is the detailed process to help you get the ITBP Pay Slip password change in easy steps.
- Go to the ITBP website and click on the Personal Login option
- Click on the Reset password button shown below the Login button
- Wait for the new page to load and then fill details shown on the screen
- Enter Regimental Number followed by Security question
- These security questions were the onesthat you opted for while registration
- Enter the mobile number registered with the ITBP Pay Slip department
- Now click on the Reset Password button shown at the end of the page
- The employee will now take to a new tab to change the password
- This may be possible only once correct details are filled in columns
- Reset the password by confirming it twice and confirm it
That’s it, your new password for ITBP Pay Slip changed successfully, which may be checked by using the above Login process of Himveer Official website. Make sure you register yourself with pertinent details to avoid any further errors.
ITBP pay slip blueprint
Hope you’re aware that the Indo-Tibetan Border Police department is managed by the Central Government of India.
After the 7th Pay commission of India was released, the pay scale of employees hiked, and Central Government employees are keen to view their updated salary and also assuming to view any increase in their other sections.
ITBP Pay Slip consists of Pay Scale and is distributed based on ITBP rank. The four bands in ITBP Pay Scale are distributed based on their salary.
Moreover, employees have allowance based on their location and time of posting—full earning of Pay Scale displayed in ITBP Pay Slip based on their last 30 days workload.
Allowance for an Indo Tibetan Border Police based on their time and location of work.
If an employee is placed on the border or in an extinct area, their allowance will differ from one working in an office.
This also makes an important change in salary slip, which need to view.
There are 14 ranks in the ITBP department based on which an employee’s salary pay scale is decided, and this ranking will be based on Personal details and the Rank of employees ranging from RS 6460 to RS 80,000.
Salary of ITBP employee taken as Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Total and Basic Pay based on Rank, and 7th pay commission has made many changes in Salary Slip. It is advised for the employee to check the Pay Sheet soon.