BOI (Bank of India) offers a huge range of internet banking opportunities for its customers will all the banking services functioning for 24 hours and 365 days a week.
With the help of net banking of the Bank of India, you need not worry about going to the bank to check the status of your bank account or for doing any kind of transaction. You can easily perform any of these things easily with a single click only, and that too in the comfort of your home.
But before accessing all this, you need to register and also activate the bank of India net banking account to generate a user ID and password.
Also, if you are having a BOI account, you should definitely have it. Now to get information about how to obtain and activate BOI net banking and get the user ID and password, you need to follow the below steps.
Note –Before registration of the net banking of Bank of India, you should have some information like
- ATM / debit card details
- Registered mobile number
- Bank of India account number
- Other necessary information related to your bank account
How can you register for the bank of India net banking account?
You need to follow the below give steps to create a bank of India net banking account
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Bank of India, which can be accessed from the website bank of India.co.in.
- Now, if you are on a computer or laptop, then on the right sidebar, you find the Internet Banking option; tapping over it there, you will find “Personal,” “Corporate,” & “Global,” so if you want to create Bank of India internet banking account for Self then choose “Personal” and if for a company then choose “Corporate.”
Note –if you are on your mobile phone and the same page, you will also find the same options to select; the view will be different.
- After that, you can see a pop-up window in which some security-related things will be written. Click on the “OK” button or wait for some time, it will be automatically removed, and you will go to the next step.
- Now you will reach the BOI Net Banking website; your registration process will start from here. Find the option “New User” and click on that.
- Now a window will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter all the information related to your bank. After completing all the information, click on “Continue.”
- After that,you will be asked for an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After putting the OTP at the required place, you need to click on the continue option.
- You will be asked for the ATM / Debit Card details for verification. After entering all this information, click on “Continue.”
- After this, a Now a box will appear in front of you, where the “Terms & Conditions” of the bank will appear. After reading these terms and conditions, click on the square box in front of the option “I Agree to the above-mentioned Agreement-Cum-Indemnity” and click on the “I Agree” option.
- You can now see a page where you will create a login password. Choose a strong password, fill it in the Login Password box, and click on the “Continue” option.
- You can now see the details of your net banking, including Reference Number, Account Number, Customer Id, Name, and Login User Id (Must note all of these details in your diary). Also, a confirmation message will come in your registered mobile number from the BOI.
After following the above-given steps,you’re registering and applying on the bank of India net banking is completed. BOI has also mentioned that you can use net-banking after 24 hours of making an account. But on some days, it can take up to 2-3 days.
How can you login for the first time in the BOI net banking?
Follow the below steps for the first-time login to the BOI net banking
- First, go to the official website of Bank of India,i.e., bank of India.co.in
- On the website, locate the option of internet banking and click on it.
- After that, you will see two more options,i.e., personal & corporate. You need to click on any of the net banking options which is suitable for you.
- You will also see a pop-up window in which a few things are related to security. Now click on the OK button, or you can wait for some time as it will be automatically removed, and the browser will take you to the next step.
- Now you can also reach the bank of India net banking website. Also,in the top left corner, you can see the option of retail login. Now fill in the user ID and the password in the area provided.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, you will be redirected to your account.
- Here you can do anything like transfer money, add beneficiaries, and much more.
In this article, we have provided information on how to create a bank of India net banking login account, how to perform a BOI internet banking login for the first time, and how to use a bank of India net banking for transferring money and much more.